Monday 23 April 2012

Here we go!


The way Oprah would say it.
It's stuck in my head now as the only way to start this blog.

Just so you know there won't be any free cars, sorry.

There will be handmade polymer beads and jewelry, inspiration and process. There will likely be pics of my almost 2 year old girl, since who can resist? There will be lots of me trying to learn how to use all those fabulous online tools. I've been watching everyone else growing their online businesses for so many years now from the sidelines. I love watching the success, don't get me wrong, I just really need to join in the fun. I've had a case of the "if I can't do it perfectly, I don't do it at all" - it is time to outgrow that thinking.

So here I go, jumping in with both feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation