Monday 2 July 2012

Twice Lucky?!


Wow! Scrolling through my google reader today and what do I see, but my necklace on the Art Bead Scene blog again.  I was distracted, so a bit confused as to what I was seeing and it was at that moment I remembered there are prizes – and hey I had won! Awesome.  So having won a pile of wicked beads a couple of weeks ago and now a gift certificate for B’Sue boutiques it may be time to go buy a lottery ticket as the good (and bad) usually come in threes right?

I’ve been working hard at filling up my shop, I’m such a slow poke, but getting faster.  So after seeing my poppies online again, I thought I really should get my but in gear and get those listed.  All the feedback I’ve had so far has been very motivating.

So.. Now available here



I also have a limited quantity of the poppy beads themselves, you can find those here

011_edited-1

6 comments:

  1. Your poppy necklace is gorgeous! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Each time I see that beautiful poppy bracelet, I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poppies!!!!! Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Emma! I also blogged about your AMAZING poppies! I just couldnt help it. I really felt inspired by them to get out my clay and go to town to see what I could create. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. How ever will you top it?

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your poppies.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation