Sunday 15 September 2013

focus on life–week 37–in motion

Hmm, having my last post late had me almost miss this one entirely! Back on track next week.

This week Sally Russick of the Studio Sublime suggested we “stretch those creative muscles and capture things in motion.”  I grabbed my iPhone and used one of the camera apps to try and shoot a slow shutter (same one we used way back) with my left hand while painting with my right.  I’m not very good at that.

focus on life motion

I suppose this shot works as a sneak peek too since I may actually produce something for the ABS monthly challenge.  I have just a small selection of the Swellegant line that I have been meaning to try again.  My first experiment I was less than thrilled with, so I am hoping that this one turns out better.  This time I did actually read the instructions.

Lets have a spin around the group shall we?




3 comments:

  1. Thats cool. I know how hard it is to take photos with one hand while using the other....Sometimes I think we need a third hand....But thanks for the picture and I think those colors would be great for ABS. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued by your beads and very impressed at the multitasking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I really need to learn more about my phone camera apps! Or any camera app really. I have been enjoying posting on Instagram though. I think your photo is awesome - snapping pics with one hand and painting with the other is very impressive! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation