Friday 1 November 2013

focus on life–week 44- saints, souls and sugar skulls

photo (33)

It was great that Halloween fell on a day I don’t work this year.  Averleigh and I were able to join friends for trick or treating in the mall. What a zoo, but so so fun.  The rain poured down in the evening so we only went to a few houses but still, more fun.

The real scare for me is that I have my first craft show of the season Sunday and the things still undone at this point is pretty scary!  It’s too bad that even though I thought i left enough time some supplies I ordered won’t arrive until after the show so it’s a bit of a rethink mode tonight. So off I run!






13 comments:

  1. Cool photo, good luck on your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat photo... I quit doing craft sales before internet ordering became the norm... and I don't think it matters how prepared you are, something is always missed and what sold last year doesn't sell this year..... Good luck at your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a little angel! great photo :) good luck with your show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a photo to treasure! Hope your show runs smoothly. In the end, you have what you have, it's got to be enough, and life is too short to sweat the small stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo - good luck with your show. Sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also meant to say good luck with your show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool photo! Have fun at your show and best wishes for lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pic, I'm glad you had fun. Good luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute photo! When my kids were little we went to the mall to trick-or-treat since it was raining and it really was a zoo. Best of luck on your show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shot of Averleigh! Good luck at the show - I hope you have a great one! Remember to take some pre-order forms, and keep one piece of each you couldn't make more... people will see it, like it, and pre-order it; then when your supplies come, you'll make them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh - good luck w/your show!! Hope you're able to ad-lib and get things in order for the stuff that didn't make it to you on time! Great photo of Averleigh - so happy you were able to enjoy the day w/her!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation